Is your factory safe? Are your suppliers facilities safe? Are you at risk of failure?
Complex industrial processes rely totally on Plant and Services. They must run efficently and reliably. Safety is of total importance. Legal penalties for an industrial accident are severe, but also the commercial consequences of a break in the supply chain or media feedback following an accident could be enough to threaten the viability of any business.
In business reputation is everything. Ensure yours remains intact by running regular safety inspections and factory tests on yours and your suppliers premises.
AEM provides multi-skilled engineering teams to look at facilities to assess their safety in terms of provision, condition, operational readiness and the degree of readiness of the site to react to an emergency.
We have extensive expertise in electrical and mechanical plant gained from 25 years' experience in aerospace, general industrial, garment and other sector manufacturing, commercial, healthcare and the power sector.
Multi-Discipline Facility Integrity Testing:
- Fire safety, detection and suppression - conformance and functionality tests
- Means of escape including signage, exit routes, means of escape and escape lighting
- Electrical safety including Thermographic Assessments
- Rotating Machinery and Process Systems
- Pressurised Steam and Compressed Air Systems including assessment of boiler condition and controls
- Building and Structural
- Lifts and Hoists
- Mechanical and general safety (belt guards, handrails etc)